Đăng ký bộ dự đoán đề thi IELTS, Sách/Tài liệu/Khóa học IELTS: LINK
Quý 2 / 2021 đã tới rồi, nhanh thật đó mọi người. Hôm nay IELTS JENNY gửi các bạn bộ dự đoán IELTS Writing Task 2 Quý II / 2021 để các bạn ôn luyện. Với phương châm là đồng hành hoàn toàn miễn phí với tất cả các bạn thí sinh sắp thi IELTS, IELTS Jenny sẽ liên tục cập nhật đề dự đoán IELTS giúp các bạn thí sinh có thêm nguồn tư liệu tham khảo để chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho phần thi Writing của mình. Cập nhật bộ dự đoán IELTS Writing có tham khảo nguồn thí sinh Việt Nam và Trung Quốc – độ chính xác lên tới 95% với đề thi writing thời điểm hiện tại, rất đáng để tham khảo nhé.
Xem thêm >> bộ dự đoán IELTS Speaking part 1, bộ dự đoán IELTS Speaking part 2 3, bộ dự đoán IELTS Writing task 2
1. In some countries, parents expect children to spend long time studying in and after school and have less free time. Do you think it has positive or negative effects on children and society that they live in?
2. Medical services should be run by profit-making companies. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Nowadays some countries encourage people to buy more and more products, which is good for economy. While others believe it is bad for the society.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.
4. Some people prefer to help or support directly in the local community for people who need it; however, others prefer to give money to the national or private charities. Discuss both views and give your own opinions.
5. Some people think that instead of preventing climate change, we need to find a way to live with it. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Scientists advise people to lead a healthy lifestyle, but most people continue with unhealthy activities. Why do you think it is and what can do with it?
2. Many customs and traditional ways of behaviors are no longer relevant to the modern life and no worth keeping. Do you agree or disagree?
3. In many cities, an increasing number of people do not know their neighbors, and they lack a sense of community. What are the causes? How to solve this problem?
4. In some countries, the criminal trials are shown on the TV and the general public can watch them. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
5. The world has many towns and cities constructed in previous centuries that are suitable and livable for people in those times. What problems will this cause today and what can be done to solve them?
6. Some people think getting old is all bad, while others think the life of elderly people in modern world is better than that in the past. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
7. In modern society, ambition is more and more important. How important is ambition for being successful in life? Is ambition a positive or negative characteristic?
8. Some people think the government should spend money to look for life on other planets, others think it is a waste of public money, because there are other problems unsolved on earth. Discuss both view and give your own opinion.
9. Many young people leave school with negative attitudes towards learning. Why? What can be done to encourage a positive attitude to learning in young people?
10. In some countries around the world men and women are having babies late in life. What are the reasons? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
Để nhận BỘ DỰ ĐOÁN IELTS WRITING TASK 2 / QUÝ 2,3,4-2021 (bản đầy đủ), các bạn vui lòng ĐĂNG KÝ NHẬN TÀI LIỆU TẠI https://forms.gle/HNQ7GBvbu6RwoWV58
Xem thêm >> dịch vụ viết bài ielts writing mẫu, cách tính điểm ielts, Học IELTS Writing, IELTS band scores
Đăng ký bộ dự đoán đề thi IELTS, Sách/tài liệu IELTS: LINK ĐĂNG KÝ