Đăng ký bộ dự đoán đề thi IELTS, Sách/Tài liệu/Khóa học IELTS: LINK
Viết lại bài IELTS Writing Task 2 sau khi đã tiếp thu những ý tưởng hay của bài mẫu tại ieltsjenny.com cũng là một chiến lược khá hay. Mời các bạn tham khảo đề bài ielts writing task 2 chủ đề “Road safety” bên dưới.
Some people think that newspapers are the best way to get news. However, others believe that they can get news better through another media platform. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Opinions diverge widely on the importance of different news sources. While some people consider reading newspapers to be the most effective way to receive news, I would argue that it is no longer the best way to get the news thanks to the proliferation of online news sources.
On the one hand, there are good grounds for arguing that newspapers still hold the most popular position among newsreaders even though we are living in a digital world. Firstly, since newspapers have existed long before the introduction of the internet, most senior citizens have developed a habit of reading a newspaper every day, and they do not want to change this habit.(1)Secondly, newspapers are considered a more reliable source of information compared to other sources nowadays. This is because newspapers are usually written by professional journalists, and are thoroughly checked, edited and censored prior to their publication.
On the other hand, the Internet has become an increasingly dominant news source these days due to the benefits it offers.(2)The first thing that attracts people to reading news online is its easy access. With the widespread presence of the Internet, people with portable devices, such as a smartphone, can access a huge storage of news in just a few clicks. Furthermore, online news channels have brought a greater reading experience to readers, thanks to the constant advancement in technology, which has made it possible to upload videos and audio recordings online. For instance, soccer fans these days can re-watch their favourite matches whenever they want with only a laptop connected to the Internet, which a mere newspaper cannot do.(3)
In conclusion, although I do agree that printed newspapers are very popular amongst certain groups of people, I disagree that it is the best way to receive the news as more and more people are drawn to using the Internet.
Estimated Band Score: 8.0
TR 8.0 CC 8.0 LR 8.0 GRA 9.0
- The proliferation of online news sources: sự bùng nổ của nguồn thông tin mạng
- A digital world: thế giới điện tử
- Senior citizens: người già
- A more reliable source of information: một nguồn thông tin đáng tin cậy hơn
- Professional journalists: nhà báo chuyên nghiệp
- Are thoroughly checked, edited and censored prior to their publication: được kiểm tra, chỉnh sửa và kiểm duỵêt kỹ lưỡng trước khi xuất bản
- An increasingly dominant news source: nguồn đọc tin tức càng ngày càng phát triển
- Portable devices: các loại thiết bị có thể cầm tay, mang đi được
- Access a huge storage of news in just a few clicks: truy cập vào lượng lớn thông tin với chỉ một vài cú clicks
- The constant advancement in technology: sự phát triển liên tục của công nghệ
>> Xem thêm: ielts forecast, du doan ielts speaking
Đăng ký bộ dự đoán đề thi IELTS, Sách/tài liệu IELTS: LINK ĐĂNG KÝ